Most people have been wrong about silver’s performance since February, jumping on one bandwagon after another about why silver was supposed to to skyrocket in price and…
Most people have been wrong about silver’s performance since February, jumping on one bandwagon after another about why silver is going to skyrocket in price and take off to the moon.
And yet, here we are in October of 2021, and silver isn’t even above 25 bucks.
What’s going on in the markets and the economy, and why is everybody so confused about what’s going on, especially in the silver market?
To answer those questions, it helps to think about all of this stuff without ulterior motives, such as pumping penny stocks, selling financial market newsletters or promoting paid-subscription website services,
And that’s exactly why Paul “Half Dollar” Eberhart from Silver Doctors sat down with Matt O’Connor from Silver Fortune to discuss the silver market on Tuesday, October 5, 2021.
Matt isn’t bringing a for profit agenda to the table, much less a paid “interview” in disguise as silver “advocacy”.
Matt’s bringing real talk, and hopefully, Half Dollar is bringing coherent thoughts.
Topics in today’s discussion include:
- How is silver still under $25 in October of 2021?
- Have the fundamentals for silver changed?
- Silver’s about to skyrocket in price because of the energy crisis?
- Are silver advocates treating the silver market in the same way the mainstream media treats the Fed?
- Are there problems with the silver advocacy movement right now?
- What’s the outlook for silver going into the end of the year?
- The post-collapse fiction genre doesn’t talk about the markets and the economy very well, does it?
- Other than silver, what’s on the radar going into the end of the year?
For robust discussion around all of those topics and more, tune-in to the podcast in its entirety.